At Warehouse Pilates we are committed to excellency and fun in our Pilates Training. We bring you a 500-hour Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training program to set you on the path for a successful and fulfilling Pilates career. We hold the idea that every teacher has their own teaching style, and we want to give you the foundation to start cultivating that style.
“Change happens through movement and movement heals. “
Our Pilates Method Alliance (now known as the National Pilates Certification Program) approved program was developed to ensure all of our graduates receive the highest level of education of both the Classical Pilates repertoire as well as Contemporary updates to include injuries and special populations. Our anatomy based program is meant to provide a solid foundation for the beginning of your teaching career and a strong basis for continuing the educational journey that Pilates is known for. Over the course of the program, we will help you develop the knowledge to teach, as well as your own teaching style.
Summer Session Coming Soon! Dates TBD
We teach you how to teach, not just what to teach.
• 500-hour Comprehensive Training
• Exam fees
• Ala-Carte Course Options (Mat 1&2; Reformer 1&2)
• Enhanced new Complete Pilates Mat Guide with over 100 Pilates mat exercises
• Studio “rental” hours for self-practice, observation & practice teaching
• Mentoring, Online digital resources, Books, and Visual Manual
• Unlimited access to instructor trainer depending on the schedule for questions & clarifications
• Learn in a beautiful studio with supportive staff to observe & grow with
JOIN US FOR AN INFO SESSION!
• Meet the Master Trainer, Meghan Miller
• Get a quick breakdown of the requirements & structure of training
• Bring any and all questions
Next sessions TBD
133 W. Main Street
Northville, MI 48167
FREE parking located in the back of
Mon: 8:30am-12:30pm & 5:30pm-7:30pm
Tues: 8:30am- 11:30am & 5:30pm-8:30pm
Wed: 8:30am-12:30pm & 5:30pm-7:30pm
Thur: 8:30am-11:30am & 4:30pm-7:30pm
Fri: 8:30am – 12:30pm
Sat: 8:30am- 12:30pm